- Click here to Install NetVideoHunter add-on for Firefox (if not installed)!
- Play the video on the original site.
- When the play begins then the NetVideoHunter captures the video link.
- Click on the blue icon (at the lower right corner of Firefox) to open the NetVideoHunter window.
- You can preview the videos with the built-in player in full screen
- At the left side of the window you can see a list of videos you watched.
- You can download videos if you click on the Download button in the list or you can preview it with the Play button to be sure you downloading the right video.
After the installation you can download for example from the following sites:
YouTube, Google Video, Metacafe, Dailymotion, iFilm, Videoegg, Veoh, Blip.tv, etc...
Watch the Video Below for better understanding!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
How to download Videos from internet Using Mozzila Browser
I will show case how you can save your favorite YouTube video using a Mozilla NetVideoHunter Video Downloader Add-on.